Summer’s end may be quickly approaching, but it’s never too late to discover the perfect summertime drink. This Cucumber Cooler is made with white wine and seltzer. It’s refreshing, light, and exactly what you need to keep the sun’s rays at bay. Not to mention, a great signature cocktail for your next summer gathering.
We highly recommend sipping on this cocktail poolside and pairing it with sunshine, good tunes, and family and friends.
12 oz. highball glass or stemless wine glass
- 4 oz. Darioush Viognier
- 1 Lime Wedge
- 4 thinly sliced cucumbers
- 4 mint leaves
- 2 oz. approx. of sparkling water
- Muddle cucumber and mint in a highball glass and fill with
- fresh ice. Pour wine and a lime wedge squeeze into glass.
- Gently stir for 5 seconds and top with sparkling water.