We’ve seen this festive drink done many different ways, but of course our first question always is: where’s the wine? Red wine can make for the perfect signature cocktail, so we came up with a delicious and refreshing recipe for a Red, Wine & Blue Coravin-original cocktail that will set off fireworks for your guests.
- Mason Jar or Highball
- 3 oz. Clos du Val, Merlot
- ¼ oz. Brandy
- ½ oz. Cointreau, Orange Liqueur
- 2 oz. Cranberry Juice
- 3 Raspberries
- 4 Blackberries
- 2 Peach Wedges
- Gently muddle the berries in the glass.
- Add fresh ice.
- Pour the Merlot from your Coravin, followed by the Brandy, Cointreau, and cranberry juice.
- Stir for 5 seconds, garnish with the peach wedges for presentation and enjoy on a hot summer day!
[Image Source: Erin of The Almond Eater]