I thought that these facts are really surprising and kind of unexpected so I would like to share it with you!
1. An average bottle of wine contains about 5 glasses of wine.
2. Two people are averaged able to finish a bottle in 2.5 hours.
3. If you consume a glass of wine every night of your adult life, you will drink about 4,160 bottles of wine.
4. Dry wine has zero fat and 0-2 carbs (I mean how awesome is that?).
5. An average bottle of wine contains 1.65 lbs of wine grapes.
6. In 2012, 1.57 billion pounds of bottled wine including the weight of the glass got imported to the US from EU.
7. In the US, you can legally produce 200 gallons of wine for your personal use.
8. The world contains of 1,368 confirmed wine varieties.
9. The most planted grape variety in the world is Cabernet Sauvignon.
10. An average bottle of wine includes 520 grapes.
Read the whole article to get more unexpected facts about wine.